- Saturday (3-5yrs) 11:00-12:00pm
- Saturday (5-6yrs) 4:00-5:00pm
- Tuesday (Special 6th Grade Girl Scout troop) 5:00-6:00pm
(Starting September 2018, due at the beginning of each month)
- Monthly Fee $88 (for 4 weeks) and $110 (for 5 weeks) for one child and one adult
- For additional family member participating in the same class
- $44 (for 4 weeks) per month for an additional child/adult
- Drop-In: (Please schedule in advance with the instructor, payment can be paid in advance at beginning of the month or on the day of)
- $24 for one child and one adult
- $12 for one additional adult/child
Taiko Together classes are currently available at Los Angeles Taiko Institute since 2015. The program first started in Taiko Center of the Pacific in Honolulu, Hawaii. It has been gaining popularity with over 100 families participated in the program since 2013. The students love the songs , dance and games. It is a very unique and musical bonding experience for the family.
Taiko Together Mission Statement
The Taiko Together curriculum helps define parents and children’s natural sense of musicality through song, dance, body music and taiko drumming, which the goal is to create an engaging environment for students in hopes that their musical experience will reverberate beyond the classroom.
Interested in having Taiko Together at your School?
Contact ManMan (email@example.com)
- Set up meeting with group leaders to discuss what TT program would look like at your school/group
- Schedule 20 hours of instruction and 10 hours shadowing with ManMan for potential teachers
- Teaching resources will be supplied (videos, sheet music, lesson demos, graphics)
- Preferable class size is minimum of 3 families (1 child + 1 adult per family)
- Equipment would need to be provided – ManMan is able to discuss alternative solutions